The follow rules are codified as follows…
- Title 36. Parks, Forests, and Public Property
- Chapter I. NATIONAL PARK SERVICE, DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR
- Part 3. BOATING AND WATER USE ACTIVITIES
Part 3. Boating and Water Use Activities
- § 3.2 Do other boating laws and regulations apply to me when I operate my boat on park waters?
- § 3.3 Am I required to obtain a permit to operate a vessel in a park area?
- § 3.4 For what purposes may my vessel be inspected?
- § 3.5 Do I have to report an accident involving a vessel to the National Park Service?
- § 3.6 What are the requirements to operate a power driven vessel?
- § 3.7 What are the NPS Personal Floatation Device (PFD) requirements?
- § 3.8 What vessel operations are prohibited?
- § 3.9 May I operate my personal watercraft (PWC) in park waters?
- § 3.10 What are the regulations regarding operating a vessel while under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs?
- § 3.11 When is testing for alcohol or drugs required?
- § 3.12 May I use a vessel to tow a person for water skiing or other similar activities?
- § 3.13 What conditions apply to the use of Marine Sanitation Devices (MSD)?
- § 3.14 Am I required to remove a sunken, grounded, or disabled vessel?
- § 3.15 What is the maximum noise level for the operation of a vessel?
- § 3.16 May I swim or wade in park waters?
- § 3.17 What regulations apply to swimming areas and beaches?
- § 3.18 May I snorkel or underwater dive in park waters?
- § 3.19 May I operate a submersible within park waters?