The following rules are codified as follows…
- Title 36. Parks, Forests, and Public Property
- Chapter I. NATIONAL PARK SERVICE, DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR
- Part 7. SPECIAL REGULATIONS, AREAS OF THE NATIONAL PARK SYSTEM
§ 7.35 Buffalo National River.
(1) Unless otherwise designated by the Superintendent, fishing in a manner authorized under applicable State law is allowed.
(2) The Superintendent may designate times when and locations where and establish conditions under which the digging of bait for personal use is allowed.
(3) The Superintendent may designate times when and locations where and establish conditions under which the collection of terrestrial and aquatic insects for bait for personal use is allowed.
(4) Violating a designation or condition established by the Superintendent is prohibited.
(b) Frogs, Turtles and Crayfish.
(1) The Superintendent may designate times and locations and establish conditions governing the taking of frogs, turtles and crayfish for personal use.
(2) Violating a designation or condition established by the Superintendent is prohibited.
(c) Motorized Vessels.
(1) Except for a vessel propelled by a gasoline, diesel or other internal combustion engine with a rating of 10 horsepower or less, operating a motorized vessel from Erbie Ford to the White River is prohibited.
(2) Operating a vessel propelled by a motor is prohibited above Erbie Ford.
(3) The provisions of paragraph (c) do not apply to a vessel operated for official use by an agency of the United States, the State of Arkansas or one of its political subdivisions.
Leave A Comment