The following rules are codified as follows…
- Title 36. Parks, Forests, and Public Property
- Chapter I. NATIONAL PARK SERVICE, DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR
- Part 7. SPECIAL REGULATIONS, AREAS OF THE NATIONAL PARK SYSTEM
§ 7.1 Colonial National Historical Park.
(a) Boating. Except in emergencies, no privately owned vessel shall be launched from land within Colonial National Historical Park and no privately owned vessel shall be beached or landed on land within said Park.
(b) Commercial passenger – carrying motor vehicles.Permits shall be required for the operation of commercial passenger- carrying vehicles, including taxi-cabs, carrying passengers for hire on any portion of the Colonial Parkway. The fees for such permits shall be as follows:
(1) Annual permit for the calendar year: $3.50 for each passenger-carrying seat in the vehicle to be operated.
(2) Quarterly permit for a period beginning January 1, April 1, July 1, or October 1: $1 for each passenger-carrying seat in the vehicle to be operated.
(3) Permit good for one day, 5-passenger vehicle: $1.
(4) Permit good for one day, more than 5-passenger vehicle: $3.