The following rules are codified as follows…
- Title 36. Parks, Forests, and Public Property
- Chapter I. NATIONAL PARK SERVICE, DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR
- Part 7. SPECIAL REGULATIONS, AREAS OF THE NATIONAL PARK SYSTEM
§ 7.38 Isle Royale National Park.
(a) Aircraft, designated landing areas.
(1) The portion of Tobin Harbor located in the NE 1/4 of sec. 4, T. 66 N., R. 33 W.; the SE 1/4 of sec. 33, T. 67N., R. 33 W., and the SW 1/4 of sec. 34, T. 67 N., R. 33 W.
(2) The portion of Rock Harbor located in the SE 1/4 of sec. 13, the N 1/2 of sec. 24, T. 66 N., R. 34 W., and the W 1/2 of sec. 18, T. 66 N., R. 33 W.
(3) The portion of Washington Harbor located in the N 1/2 of sec. 32, all of sec. 29, SE 1/4 of sec. 30, and the E 1/2 of sec. 31, T. 64 N., R. 38 W.
(b) Underwater diving. No person shall undertake diving in the waters of Isle Royale National Park with the aid of underwater breathing apparatus without first registering with the Superintendent.
(c) Mammals. Dogs, cats, and other mammals may not be brought into or possessed in the park area, except for guide dogs accompanying the blind.
Leave A Comment