The following rules are codified as follows…
- Title 36. Parks, Forests, and Public Property
- Chapter I. NATIONAL PARK SERVICE, DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR
- Part 4. VEHICLES AND TRAFFIC SAFETY
§ 4.3 Authorized emergency vehicles.
(a) The operator of an authorized emergency vehicle, when responding to an emergency or when pursuing or apprehending an actual or suspected violator of the law, may:
(1) Disregard traffic control devices;
(2) Exceed the speed limit; and
(3) Obstruct traffic.
(b) The provisions of paragraph (a) of this section do not relieve the operator from the duty to operate with due regard for the safety of persons and property.