Listed below are the full, unedited, official texts of regulations adopted by the New York Department of Environmental Conservation. These are not all of the official regulations, just those that pertain immediately to camping and boondocking…
- s 190.23 Belleayre Mtn. Ski Center, Gore Mtn. Ski Center, Whiteface Mtn. Ski Center.
- s 190.24 Boat launching sites and other sites from which a watercraft may be launched.
- s 190.25 Zoar Valley Multiple Use Area including Zoar Valley Unique Area.
- s 190.26 Hemlock-Canadice State Forest (Livingston-Ontario State Reforestation Area No. 1).
- s 190.27 Lake George Recreational Zone.
- s 190.28 Foot trail easements–Adirondack Mountain Reserve.
- s 190.29 Olympic area special regulations.
- s 190.30 Otter Creek State Forest (Lewis Reforestation Area 34) and Sand Bay State Forest (Lewis Reforestation Area 42).
- s 190.31 Bog River Flow Area.
- s 190.32 Otter Creek Trail System Assembly Area.
- s 190.33 William C. Whitney Area.
- s 190.34 Stewart State Forest.
- s 190.35 Peekamoose Valley Riparian Corridor.
- s 190.36 Northern Catskill riparian areas.
- s 190.37 Lower Salmon River State Forest.
- s 190.38 Brookfield Trail System.
- s 190.39 Severability.