US Fish & Wildlife Service rules and regulations for Refuge Campgrounds are codified under…
- Part 26. Public Use and Entry
§ 26.33 Special regulations.
(a) Special regulations shall be issued for public use, access, and recreation within certain individual national wildlife refuges where there is a need to amend, modify, relax or make more stringent the regulations contained in this subchapter C. The issued special regulations will supplement the provisions in this part 26.
(b) Special recreational use regulations may contain the following items:
(1) Recreational uses authorized.
(2) Seasons, period, or specific time of use.
(3) Description of areas open to recreation.
(4) Specific conditions or requirements.
(5) Other provisions.
(6) Special regulations for public use, access, and recreation are published in the daily issue of the Federal Register and may be codified in the Code of Federal Regulations. They shall be issued in compliance with procedures contained in the Departmental Manual.
Leave A Comment