Nevada BLM announced yesterday it is asking to public to submit their photos of Nevada BLM lands for to be included in an upcoming Travel Planner.
The promotion is co-operative between Nevada Bureau of Land Management and Travel Nevada, a publication of the Nevada Commission on Tourism. Winning photos will be printed in Travel Nevada’s upcoming travel planner and will be featured on Travel Nevada’s social medial channels.
BLM Nevada will be accepting submissions for its annual photo contest now through Sept.15, 2021.
- All photos must be taken on the lands or within the facilities of the Bureau of Land Management in Nevada.
- Photographs must be taken between January 1, 2019and Aug. 31, 2021.
- Anyone can submit photos including BLM employees and Travel Nevada employees
- Submit photos via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email subject line must say, “Submissions for 2021 photo contest”
Types of Photos Wanted
- Photos that depict people demonstrating how to recreate responsibly on Nevada BLM lands.
- Photos of your favorite activities and adventures on BLM lands across Nevada. Whether that be volunteering, working, camping, hiking, biking, boating, fishing, kayaking, skiing, climbing or riding.
- Photos of wildlife, wilderness and wildflowers.
For More Information
For more information on the contest contact Rita Henderson, 775-861-6471, email@example.com.